Go To Potato Recipe - Low-FODMAP:


Go To Potato Recipe:



I’ve experimented with many, many ways of making potatoes over the years. Potatoes are just about my favorite food ever. I even have two potato themed T-shirts. Potatoes are proof that God loves me and wants me to be happy. I just really, really love potatoes.

This is the best quick n’ easy way I’ve found to make potatoes, and when it comes to my lazy “chef” self,
quick n’ easy is best.

As always, any brands I recommend are ones that I like and that work with my digestive system, and are
not sponsored plugs. You can use whatever brand you like, but it will probably change the calories and
macros. The calories and macros I've calculated are educated guesses based on serving size.

Prep time - 5 Minutes.
Cook Time - 35 Minutes.

Ingredients:  
  • 5 to 7 Yukon Gold potatoes, depending on size.
  • Olive Oil.
  • Salt.
  • Pam or equivalent [we like the Costco Kirkland brand]. 
You'll need:
  • 1 cookie sheet/baking pan.
  • Tin foil.
  • Large mixing bowl.
Instructions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prep a cookie sheet by lining it with foil, and then grease the foil with your Pam.

Wash your potatoes, and cut off any undesirable parts. Cut each potato in half long ways, and then in half again. Cut each quarter of potato into slices, about a quarter of an inch wide. Once all potatoes are cut up, put the pieces in a mixing bowl, and add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Toss well to combine.

Pour potato pieces onto prepared cookie sheet. For best results spread until they’re laying in a single layer. Salt to taste.

Cook at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Potatoes should be golden on top and browned on the bottom when done.

Serve:

I like these as a side to, well, basically anything. They are, after all, my go to.

Serving and Calories:

Calories - 125.
Protein - 4 grams.
Carbs - 26 grams.
Fat - 2 grams.

I measure these by weight after cooking, 148 grams to a serving.

-Topknot



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commission Price Page:

Ranch Style Salad Dressing - Low-FODMAP - Gluten-Free - Vegan:

Free Workouts for Social Distancing: