Ranch Style Salad Dressing - Low-FODMAP - Gluten-Free - Vegan:



As a kid one of my favorite treats that my Grandma Gabby let me pick for dinner was "Mondo Salads". She'd fill a bowl with a lettuce mix and then let me pile all my favorite salad toppings on top. I got to pick what I wanted at the store and then how much of it I got once we got home. Like most of the time we spent in the kitchen together, it was a nice bonding time; both because we were doing something together, and because she made it very clear that what I wanted was valid and worth doing. So, like most folks laity, I've been casting around for new recipes to add to our rotation. So, thanks food restrictions, I had to make my own salad dressing.

As always, the brands I recommend are the ones that I like and that work with my digestive system, and are not sponsored. You can use whatever brand you like, but it will probably change the calories and macros. The calories and macros I've calculated are educated guesses based on serving size.

Prep time - 5 minutes.
Cook time - NA.

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 Cup Vegan mayonnaise.
  • 2 Tablespoons Apple cider vinegar.
  • 1 Bundle green onions, green parts only.
  • 1/2 Cup unsweetened Soy Milk.
  • 2 Teaspoons garlic infused olive oil [we like FODY's garlic infused olive oil].
  • 1 Teaspoon oregano.
  • 1 Teaspoon dried dill.
  • 1/2 Teaspoon turmeric.


You'll need:
  • 1 Jar or other container with liquid tight lid.
  • Kitchen sheers.
Instructions:

Using kitchen sheers to chop green onion tops into bits as small as you can into your jar, and then your ingredients into your jar and shake until combined.

Serve immediately atop salads or as a way to dress up a sandwich. Keep in the fridge for up to a week.

Calories - 42
Protein - 0 grams.
Carbs - 2 grams.
Fat - 3 grams.

Serving size, one tablespoon.


Looking for more recipes? You can see my recipe master list here!

-Topknot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commission Price Page:

Free Workouts for Social Distancing: