No Bake Breakfast Balls - Vegan - Low-FODMAP:


I got a message on Instagram a while ago asking if I had any breakfast recipes to share. And I do! Put
cereal in bowl and add milk. Seriously, I have cereal pretty much every single day for breakfast. But we do try to have brunch once a week, so there are some other recipes I need to write up for those as we make them, and I'll have a recipe for the way I make overnight oats up on the blog eventually as well, but for now, I present breakfast balls. Some people call them protein balls but since there's more carbs in these than protein I'm just gonna call them breakfast balls. I got the recipe base from Chef Savvy, and altered it to make it friendly to my gut. Bam, the first breakfast recipe on the blog, I hope you enjoy!

As always, the brands I recommend are ones that I like and that work with my digestive system, and
are not sponsored plugs. You can use whatever brand you like, but it will probably change the calories
and macros. The calories and macros I've calculated are educated guesses based on serving size.


Prep time - 10 Minutes
Cook Time - NA.
Servings: Makes 14 balls.


Ingredients:  




You'll need:

  • Medium mixing bowl
  • Tupperware or similar storage container.
  • A spoon.

Instructions:


Add all ingredients in mixing bowl and use back of spoon to combine. Once everything is mixed use
your hands to make small, bite sized balls. If they're having trouble sticking, particularly once you get
down to the last few, you can a tablespoon of water and re-mix your ingredients before making more
balls. Arrange balls in a Tupperware and let sit in fridge for fifteen minutes. You can keep your Breakfast
Balls in the fridge, meal prep style, for up to a week.


Serving size is one ball.

Calories - 158 Calories.
Protein - 7.7 grams.
Carbs - 11.2 grams.
Fat - 9.1 grams.


Serving size is one ball.


* Maple syrup that has anything but maple syrup in it isn't low-FODMAP, so if you're on a
low-FODMAP diet make sure you read the label before buying.


Looking for more recipes? You can see my recipe master list here!


-Topknot


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commission Price Page:

Ranch Style Salad Dressing - Low-FODMAP - Gluten-Free - Vegan:

Free Workouts for Social Distancing: