Commission Terms of Service, My Manifesto, and My Mission statement:


Terms of Service:

Payment, Commission Queue, and Process:
  • I only accept USD PayPal for payments. Funds should be sent for Goods/Services with no address needed selected. Payment is expected within 24 hours and work will not begin until payment is received.
  • Once your payment is received I will add you to my Commission Queue [which can currently be found at https://t.me/topknot_draws ].
  •  If I have a question for you I may provide a WIP with it. Otherwise I do not generally provide WIPs.
  • Unless otherwise stated, I'm always open for commissions.
  • Unless extenuating circumstances prevent me from completing your piece, there are no refunds.
  • I require references for characters with 2 exceptions. 1, if your character is extremely simple and their appearance can be explained in two sentences and 2, if you are also commissioning me for a character design. This includes clothing, please have references for outfits you would like me to draw. 
  • Reference sheets must be up to date unless you are commissioning me for character design,=,
  • If a hard deadline is required, an extra fee will apply. The amount of the fee will vary with your piece's complexity and how soon it is needed by.
  • I am willing to do private commissions which will not be posted anywhere by me, so long as we negotiate those terms at time of payment, and an extra fee will apply to these commissions as I will not be able to use them for promotions and advertisement purposes. I am also OK with anonymous commissions where I do post the finished product, but will leave the buyer's name as simply "Anonymous". "Anonymous" commissions will not be subject to any additional charge. 
  • Extremely complex characters may be subject to an additional charge [this includes characters that require more than 2 visual references].
  • I will not draw rape, non-con, extreme gore, sexulaized pregnancy, sexulaized under age characters,or anything that makes me uncomfortable. I will not yuck your yums but I do reserve the right to not draw them.
  • NSFW and Fetish commissions will have additional charges, the amount of which depends on the complexity of the drawing and will be negotiated with you before payment.   
  • Revisions may be subject to coverage fees.
     
Use:
  •  Once you've received your art you may use it in any way, shape, or form. Make it into an icon, use it as a wallpaper on your website, turn it into a sticker on Telegram, whatever you like. This use comes with two caviots; 1, you may not profit in any way from or sell art I create for you and 2, you must credit me someway, either on the page the art is on or on the image directly.
  • Do not remove my watermark and/or signature without proving an alternate credit. If you would like to edit the image in such a way that my watermark/signature would be removed please replace the signature by adding "@viva_la_topknot" somewhere on the image or credit me @viva_la_topknot somewhere on the page you're using it on.
  • I reserve the right to use any of my designs, commissions, and other works for promotions, examples, etc.
  •  You may buy gift art from me for another person. However, if the commission is NSFW in nature I will need to see some evidence of their written permission to have their character[s] used in NSFW art.
Contact:
  •  The best way to contact me is via Telegram, and my username there is @viva_la_topknot. Sending me a message via Telegram will insure the most prompt reply, as I check this daily.
  • The second best way to contact me is via email, at topknotforever@gmail.com.
  • This post is NOT a good way to contact me, as I do not check the comments here.
Topknot’s Mission Statement and Artist’s Manifesto:

As an artist and a commissioned artist I make this promise to you, my viewer, fan, customer, fellow artist or whatever you may be.

I WILL NEVER:
  • Treat you like you are lesser than me just because I can draw.
  • Put less effort into the art I do for you than the art I do for myself.
  • Treat you like you are lesser than me because you are into a kink that I'm not.
  • Rip off your characters, ideas, images, identity, or art style.
  • Act like an elitist in any way, shape or form.
  • Tell the rest of my viewers/fans/customers/fellow artists/etc anything you ask me not to, unless I feel it might harm you or them.
  • Disappear off the face of the internet when I owe you art.
I WILL ALWAYS:
  • Keep what's private, private, and deal with issues in a straightforward and polite manner.
  • Be straightforward and honest with you about everything, especially if you ask me a direct question.
  • Provide you with the best art that I can, to the best of my ability, and as quickly as I can without quality loss.
  • Want to learn more, get better, improve my art, and let you help me do it.
  • Be as understanding and sympathetic to your needs as I can, to the best of my ability, on any topic you can come up with.
  • Provide as many references, examples, and explanations as you need to feel comfortable.
And finally, I will always remember who I am, where I came from, who got me there, and the very true fact that no matter how well I can draw or paint, no matter how fast, and no matter how well known I become--I am a human being just like you, and we both deserve the same fair treatment.

[Mission statement taken from and edited with the permission of farore.]

I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.

-Topknot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commission Price Page:

Ranch Style Salad Dressing - Low-FODMAP - Gluten-Free - Vegan:

Free Workouts for Social Distancing: